Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terri Harper-Ivana Habazin WBA Title Fight Set, Lands on Undercard Of Lara-Wood Rematch In Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terri Harper-Ivana Habazin WBA Title Fight Set, Lands on Undercard Of Lara-Wood Rematch In Manchester

Terri Harper is back on course to face a former titleholder. Matchroom Boxing has confirmed the two-division and reigning WBA junior middleweight titlist will make her first defense versus Croatia's Ivana Habazin. Their scheduled ten-round contest will land on the undercard of the Mauricio Lara-Leigh Wood WBA featherweight title fight rematch this Saturday from AO Arena in Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I already know what this is about:
    Sandy Ryan is now clear to unify with Jessica McCaskill.
    The winner becomes the next carrot to appease Cameron.

Comment

All I can say is that some if these women fights are far better scraps than many of the boring mens. At least these women fight each other before the expiration date. I’m a fan of some of the exciting women fights like Taylor, Serrano, Cameron, and Shields. Although Shields, has pillow fists.
      MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
        All I can say is that some if these women fights are far better scraps than many of the boring mens. At least these women fight each other before the expiration date. I’m a fan of some of the exciting women fights like Taylor, Serrano, Cameron, and Shields. Although Shields, has pillow fists.
        Amen I have been saying this for years ,some of the women fight harder than men

Comment

Working...
        X