Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor To Cameron: Thank You For The Opportunity; I Look Forward To The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor To Cameron: Thank You For The Opportunity; I Look Forward To The Rematch

Katie Taylor was prepared to enter one rematch for her first pro fight in her home country. That plan appears to be back in play for her next fight in Ireland, though in a different kind of sequel. The legendary boxing figure from Bray, Ireland was forced to accept her first defeat, as England's Chantelle Cameron
    [Click Here To Read More]

No excuses, no "i'm the gwoat" or "i'm the face of boxing" bs. Good job ladies

Comment

huh a boxer congratulating a winning opponent & saying thankyou for a rematch after getting beat at home

not a typical a-side reaction to a defeat lol
      Wambamsam Wamb MANNY67 MANNY67 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        huh a boxer congratulating a winning opponent & saying thankyou for a rematch after getting beat at home

not a typical a-side reaction to a defeat lol
        It is kinda weird.I think she beat her till she fell in love with her
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

will be interesting to see if taylor can actually do anything for the rematch differently to change the result

in the past she has hit and moved a bit more in tricky fights but not sure if that works this time round

Comment

Why would she get a rematch? Wasn’t she the challenger?

Comment

A rematch would be amazing for us fans as yesterday's fight was incredibly exciting, but next time I honestly feel that Katie would get beat even more convincingy, as Chantelle is not only such a good and fit an all round boxer, but physically she is just too strong for her.

Comment

Katie is classy, but she will get washed again in a rematch just like Canelo would get washed again in a Bivol rematch. You have to admire the bravery.

Comment

someone have Lomachenko's camp call KT so she can teach them how to be a professional with class.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Why would she get a rematch? Wasnât she the challenger?
                    That’s how Eddie Hearn makes his money. He’s the king of rematch clauses.
                    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X