Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cameron: I Was Petrified I Wouldn't Get The Decision; I've Seen It Before In Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cameron: I Was Petrified I Wouldn't Get The Decision; I've Seen It Before In Boxing

Chantelle Cameron lived up to her vow to ruin the long-awaited homecoming for Katie Taylor. Her only concern after ten incredible rounds of championship action is if the judges also saw it that way. Those concerns were alleviated when the unbeaten Englishwoman left Dublin's 3Arena with a well-earned, majority decision win Saturday evening in their DAZN main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

U did it easier than the scorecards indicated that was atrocious and they the judges should be ashamed!

Comment

u took the 0 off her on her fight pro fight at home, congrats

a-sider humbled at home maybe

Comment

I was worried about Cameron not getting her hard earned win against Taylor also, thank goodness for judges Metcalfe, and Morley.
        The judges had taken a hard earned win form Serrano against Taylor in New York, so it was conceivable that they could do the same especially in Ireland.
        Taylor has ton's of heart, and fought back hard to win a few round's, but she only won a few round's, other than that she was clearly outpointed.
        Kudos to Cameron for being the first fighter to get a deserved decision against Taylor Persoon, and Serrano, weren't rewarded for doing the same.

Comment

I got to get in female boxing more, I don't even know who these fighters are.

Comment

Working...
          X