Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Katie Taylor Will Activate Cameron Rematch Clause For Autumn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Katie Taylor Will Activate Cameron Rematch Clause For Autumn

Eddie Hearn has confirmed Katie Taylor and Chantelle Cameron will fight once again before the year is out. Taylor, fighting in Ireland for the first time as a professional, lost her unbeaten record as Cameron retained her WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, IBO and Ring Magazine super-lightweight titles on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor won't win a rematch because chantelle is a better fighter, but it's fantastic for boxing in genral.

Comment

ReMatchroom at it again!
      REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Only because there was a rematch clause for challenger i hope Taylor loses again
        MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

So you have to beat all matchroom fighters twice to move on with other fights. Yaaaawwwwn.

Comment

The rematch should be in England, not Ireland. Cameron should stand her ground.
            Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Cameron is a Matchroom fighter also ?? and those two have beaten everyone else .. I guess if it wasn't a rematch it would be vs a nobody,

Originally posted by fullers View Post
              So you have to beat all matchroom fighters twice to move on with other fights. Yaaaawwwwn.

Comment

womens boxing is garbage who cares what they do

Comment

i presume they go where the best money is, cameron doesnt seem to have a home base herself and now taylor has lost all her pro fights at home, tough choice

Comment

Katie Taylor's signed up for that Canelo rematch entitlement even though I'm the losing challenger package I see
                    Last edited by TyrantT316; 05-21-2023, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X