Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Felix Wipes Out Gary Cully in Three, Batters Him For Knockout Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Felix Wipes Out Gary Cully in Three, Batters Him For Knockout Win

HOME favorite Gary Cully was stunned by Mexico's Jose Felix Jr who produced a brutal third-round knockout to dampen spirits in Dublin. The Diva had hoped to emphatically announce himself as one of Ireland's most exciting fighters by stealing the show as chief support to Katie Taylor at the 3Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-20-2023, 04:40 PM.

I'm happy for Felix!

Comment

Glad that happened they were going to rob Felix

From the commentators to the referee not breaking the action when he had him hurt

The judges cards were filled out yesterday I reckon

Comment

Another UK soda can bites the dust. Two more will go down next Saturday.
        REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

When will Eddie Hearn learn?

eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

First Fundora, now this. Are there any undefeated beanpoles left?

Comment

everyone should be licking their chops when they get a chance to fight these domestic level brits that have been hyped up as world level. Easy work for decent pay but raises your profile.

Comment

I could have told these guys to not pick a hard punching Mexican for a showcase smh

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                  I could have told these guys to not pick a hard punching Mexican for a showcase smh
                  Why not? Felix deserves to make a living and now he will get a big fat paycheck after beating a fighter with the home field advantage.

Too bad he didn't get to fight Isaac Cruz after the Davis vs Cruz, would had helped Felix Jr. get more publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                    Another UK soda can bites the dust. Two more will go down next Saturday.
                    Lmao another dumbass who doesn't know that the Republic of Ireland isn't the UK.

Ragga1 Ragga1 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X