Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner vs. Linardatou, Hitchins vs. Love - Set For July 15 in Detroit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner vs. Linardatou, Hitchins vs. Love - Set For July 15 in Detroit

Alycia Baumgardner will defend her undisputed World Super-Featherweight title against Christina Linardatou at The Masonic Temple Detroit in Detroit, Michigan on Saturday July 15, live worldwide on DAZN - as bitter rivals Richardson Hitchins and Montana Love clash, and Cuban amateur sensation Andy Cruz makes his pro debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Absolutely cracking fight. It is great to see Medusa back, and I feel her skill and power will once again beat Baumgardner.

Comment

Decent card. Linardatou is coming off a year of inactivity, so Baumgardner should win this one. Burgos is a potentially dangerous debut opponent for Cruz. Love/Hitchens is the correct match-up to make.

Comment

I think this is a bad fight for Baumgardner. When she lost last time, it was not close or a fluke.

Comment

Hitchins will jab Love in the face at will. Idk about Linardatou at 130 lbs. Doesn't seem like she can win but who knows. Decent first fight for Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            I think this is a bad fight for Baumgardner. When she lost last time, it was not close or a fluke.
            Buddy it couldn’t of been any closer! The Bomb lost a split decision by 1 point. YDKSAB

Comment

Baumgardner is sexy and can fight, can't wait to see her live; I'm there!
              ​​

Comment

Good debut for Cruz. This is a guy Burgos who in his last 3, went the distance with Keyshawn, Drew with Angel Fierro, and arguably beat Starling Castillo. All in 10 rounders. If Andy can impress with a shutout, that'd be good. Juan is quite durable and game so I don't see a stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                X