Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muratalla: I Think Nakathila Is The Perfect Fight To Show That I'm Ready For The Next Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Muratalla: I Think Nakathila Is The Perfect Fight To Show That I'm Ready For The Next Level

LAS VEGAS - Raymond Muratalla pushed his promoter, Top Rank Inc., to secure this fight against Jeremia Nakathila. Namibia's Nakathila dismantled former 130-pound champion Miguel Berchelt in his last fight, which has made it difficult for the hard-hitting contender to get another opportunity in the United States. Muratalla considers Nakathila just the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nakathila gonna make money for folks

Comment

I hope they pay Nakathila enough this time that he doesn't have to go straight back to his full time job again. Or maybe he just likes being a cop.

Comment

Muratalla got huge balls. He's staying active and his last fight was only 2 months ago. Unlike others who started playing waiting games, can't even take stay-busy fights for fear of losing. Raymond is a breath of fresh air in this sport. This is not even a walk in the park.
        LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Looking forward to this one! Muratalla is a BIG guy for 135! I hope Keyshawn gets the winner, or Jamaine Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            Nakathila gonna make money for folks
            You don't think Ray can beat him?

Comment

Muratalla is nice af!
              LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Muratalla's healed up , he had a small shiner after the last fight, doesn't look soft at all so that;'s good.

The last fight was very good prep for Nakathilia's style, but we saw there are probably going to be issues for him in this fight. Even before he was dropped, the guy was tagging him with jabs that he was trying to brush off but he was not adjusting.

Too nonchalant early on in his last couple of fights, he has to be more aware about getting into bad position before he has his offense going. I think Nakathilia can maneuver him into the same spots, identical to teh sequence where he was dropped... we'll see what happens,. hope to see him be switched ON the whole fight, then we might have a real player
                Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 05-20-2023, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X