Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez: Something Special About Shakur; Don't See A Lot Of These Fighters Touching Shakur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valdez: Something Special About Shakur; Don't See A Lot Of These Fighters Touching Shakur

Oscar Valdez learned firsthand a year ago just how difficult it is to deal with Shakur Stevenson's skills in the ring. The unbeaten Stevenson dominated Valdez during their 12-round, 130-pound title unification fight last April 30 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Stevenson sent Valdez to the canvas in the sixth round and won by wide distances on the scorecards of judges Tim Cheatham (117-110), Dave Moretti (118-109) and David Sutherland (118-109).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beatdown turned him to a fan, too bad his racist fans won't change their tune
    slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Valdez should go after Cordina or Navarrete next and stay away from Foster.

Comment

Shakur is the number 1 Latino fighter in the world. Maybe number 1 out of all fighters. Yet these racists on this page will try to act like he’s not Latino smh

Comment

Shakur is the worst of the bunch, not one proper champ on his resume...at least haney and gervonta are trying..this guy is living off 5 year old youtube sparring videos.

Comment

Great evaluation by Valdez. Stevenson vs Haney or Loma is good enough for me. I'd also like to see Tank and Pitbull Cruz rematch, then the winners face each other

Comment

Shakur is special, just like his name! I think Shakur vs. Tank is the fight to make, but unfortunately Arum doesn't see it the same! Maybe if Shakur beats the Haney vs. Lomachenko winner, then we'll get the BIG FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Great evaluation by Valdez. Stevenson vs Haney or Loma is good enough for me. I'd also like to see Tank and Pitbull Cruz rematch, then the winners face each other
                In all honesty why do you want a Tank vs Pitbull rematch. They guy got beat by a true one handed fighter. Pitbull pressed the action but it wasn't close like that.

Comment

Except utterly talented midgets who have godly standards like Canelo, Loma and Inoue, Shakur is the best fighter on the planet.

I don't even compare him with Haney and Tank.

Comment

Working...
                  X