Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Vasiliy Lomachenko - Drama Erupts During Face To Face at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Vasiliy Lomachenko - Drama Erupts During Face To Face at Weigh-In

Haney, Lomachenko Weights Photos Gallery - Top Rank Boxing on ESPN: Haney vs. Lomachenko will be live this Saturday, May 20, at 10 p.m. ET/ 7 p.m. PT in English and Spanish on ESPN+ PPV, exclusive digital distributor in the U.S. The pay-per-view can be purchased on ESPN+ PPV for $59.99, separate streaming subscription required. More information here. The event takes place at MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shook little boy couldn’t keep his composure. Doesn’t have the emotional capacity to deal with this moment. Very telling indeed.
    Boxingmean Boxingmean Wambamsam Wamb like this.

Comment

Haney's aura of confidence that he was so actively trying to advertise just went up in smokes. The guy is nervous and this was the first bell. Loma will beat him confidently

Comment

You realize they push each other and damn near every weigh in to "sell" the fight

they didnt even go for the open hand slaps that boxing writers like to call punches but that the fighters want to cause commotion to stir up headlines but not actually risk breaking their hands.

only really seen morales - barrera throw genuine close fisted punches at the weigh in
        Last edited by elfag; 05-19-2023, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah, nothing to see here. Another hilarious hyperbolic click bait headline

Comment

There’s just no place for that. He should be charged for assault. Seriously the fight could be off for stupid **** like that. It’s probably what he wanted. What young fighter does that to an older legend.
            Last edited by Wamb; 05-19-2023, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Haney wearing that extra nose, oooops that's all his!
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I personally see the young man winning this fight just based on YOUTH.
                That said, I see two things that have me concerned. First is Loma’s look of defeat on his face. I hope I’m wrong about that. 2nd is todays weigh in of Haneys failure to make weight AND him talking far more than he usually does like he’s trying to convince HIMSELF.
                I sense Haney is a little unsure. I just want to see a great, CLEAN fight, not two teen agers out on their first date holding each other all night.
                Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-19-2023, 08:27 PM.
                Smash Smash Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

I'm putting money on Loma to win and some for him to get the stoppage. I could be wrong but I believe he could suprise Haney with his footwork and pull it off.

Comment

No reason to do that to another man even if you are trying to drum up exposure. It is gross and is bad person stuff.
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X