Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Training For Comeback After Pair Of Brutal Losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Training For Comeback After Pair Of Brutal Losses

Miguel Berchelt was forced to retire in the ring in his most recent bout against Jeremia Nakathila in March 2022 when referee Russell Mora waved off the action after six one-sided rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is done at the world level.....will still blitz lower level fighters. I think he should retire but whatever

Comment

Either no one on his team cares, knows or give a **** about his well being!
      He's done.................

Comment

All too often guys lose & their default is 'I was struggling at the weight', so they move up & get KTFO. If Berchelt has any future I'm sure it is at 130, I'm not convinced he does but he is a proud guy that has achieved a lot & I guess he is entitled to find that out. His cornermen just need to be careful because he shouldn't be getting brutalised in there.

Comment

Man that beating from a roided Valdez took alot from him

Comment

If they were going to salvage anything from Berchelt's career they needed to put him in with two soft opponents after the Valdez fight to see if he can rebuild his confidence or not and take it from there. Putting him in with a puncher straight away was always going to end badly for him. Now, i don't think he can salvage anything here. They had their chance but Bob had other ideas. I think he knew what he was doing and wanted to make Stevenson look better by having an opponent he beat destroy Berchelt as a way to promote him.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
              Man that beating from a roided Valdez took alot from him
              Very likely but noone will ever know for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X