Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev vs. Callum Smith Set For 'Early August' in Quebec, Says Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev vs. Callum Smith Set For 'Early August' in Quebec, Says Bob Arum

Artur Beterbiev's next title defense will take place in his adopted home of Quebec, Canada. The WBO, WBC, IBF light heavyweight champion from Russia is projected to defend his titles against England's Callum Smith in "early August," according to Beterbiev's co-promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank Inc.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Montreal or QC? Big province

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Montreal or QC? Big province
      It looks like Quebec city.
      I was hoping for Montreal so I could attend.

Comment

Smith doesn't care about his career I guess...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

It looks like Quebec city.
          I was hoping for Montreal so I could attend.
          Montreal is still a hike for me (when I was living in Toronto I went for Bhop/Pascal and a couple others) but I’m close to the Michigan border now. QC is over 1000km

Comment

When's the last time Top Rank and Matchroom did business? I'm sure they've matched up a few times in the past few years, but I can't remember them.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              When's the last time Top Rank and Matchroom did business? I'm sure they've matched up a few times in the past few years, but I can't remember them.
              It’s mostly an issue for big fights. Hearn actively tried to get this done to avoid Bivol/Beterbiev

Matchroom sacrificed one of their guys in hopes for the Canelo rematch.

Comment

Perhaps Callum will run into a less fearsome opponent after the fight... Maybe Freddy Krueger?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Montreal is still a hike for me (when I was living in Toronto I went for Bhop/Pascal and a couple others) but I’m close to the Michigan border now. QC is over 1000km
                  I hear you! Beterbiev vs Bivol would be worthy of such trek across Ontario and Quebec.
                  eco1 eco1 _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Smith by 1 punch KO

Beterbiev is not taking Callum's left hook or right straight.
                    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X