Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Usyk: I'm Tired of The 'He Said, She Said' - Why Don't We Just Do This?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury To Usyk: I'm Tired of The 'He Said, She Said' - Why Don't We Just Do This?

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has once again taken to social media to call for an undisputed fight with WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gypsy Clown back doin drugs i see

Comment

I like Tyson Fury but from what I’ve seen his side is the one putting up the roadblocks.

Comment

Fury isnt playing no games.

Ball is in usyk court. Man up

Comment

Sigh. Just shut the kcuf up and fight. FFS.

Comment

He forgot to mention that Usyk only has until midnight to sign the contract or he’s moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              He forgot to mention that Usyk only has until midnight to sign the contract or he’s moving on.
              Haha!
              Jsrr Jsrr Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

They both want the big Saudi £ in December. Problem they didn’t see is trouble finding Summer interim fights. They all suck greasy balls

Comment

The reason fury wants to fight now is because theirs a chance that usyk could fight wilder this summer.

if fury really wants to fight it should be 60/40

Comment

What happened to "Go fight Dubois for a couple grand and I'll go fight someone for tens of millions?"

Comment

Working...
                    X