Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez: Fans Said I Ducked Navarrete, Faked Injury; That Was Absurd; I Was Born To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez: Fans Said I Ducked Navarrete, Faked Injury; That Was Absurd; I Was Born To Fight

By Keith Idec - Oscar Valdez couldn't believe the things he heard the night of February 3. Fans booed Valdez as he sat ringside to watch the Emanuel Navarrete-Liam Wilson fight for the then-vacant WBO junior lightweight title. Some disgruntled customers even approached Valdez at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona, to tell him they thought he was scared to fight Navarrete.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar Valdez is in fun bouts. Remember that 1 punch KO he scored a couple years ago? Saw that in a bar. Everyone was ooooing and ahhhhing.

Comment

He is on the undercard for a reason...he is fighting blue nose for a reason

Comment

No worries champ! Real fans know you are a warrior, those sitting on the couch 24/7 are the most critical uneducated want to be boxing fans! No boxer should be disrespectful by a couch casual fan!

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          He is on the undercard for a reason...he is fighting blue nose for a reason
          He wa2snt undercard when he fought Berchelt or Shakur. They are trying to keep him active and get the hispanic community to buy the PPV.
          petergodoy24@gmail.com GoonFace9917 likes this.

Comment

I have to stick to my stance on second chances. I truly believe that we all deserve a second chance. The only thing that sucks is that his massive KO over Berchelt is tainted due him being caught doping later on. I feel for Bercehlt because if he fought a juiced up Valdez, that's a real shame. Berchelt was never the same after that loss.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Oscar Valdez is in fun bouts. Remember that 1 punch KO he scored a couple years ago? Saw that in a bar. Everyone was ooooing and ahhhhing.
              Yeah, but it's tainted. He was caught doping in one of his following fights. I'm a firm believer in second chances so hopefully he cleaned up his act. But Berchelt was never the same after that KO.

Comment

Hmmp....Veldez is as close to a 'rock em-sock em fighter as you can get, but, these are the same type of fans that knock 'boxers' like Crawford, Shakur, Haney, and others, but oddly don't 'knock' boxers like Loma.

Comment

Good fighter he is no tainted for cheating like Benn his wbc title fight super feather tile where he won the title made him good fighter losing to Stevenson no shame in that.

Comment

Lets keep in mind this man only L is against one of the best in the business, of course hes not ducking Vaquero, they'll fight eventually, probably sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                    X