Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum On Loma: People Are Crazy; You See One Medicore Performance & They Write The Guy Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum On Loma: People Are Crazy; You See One Medicore Performance & They Write The Guy Off

LAS VEGAS - Bob Arum could see Devin Haney or Vasiliy Lomachenko winning their lightweight title fight Saturday night. Their 91-year-old promoter considers Haney-Lomachenko a legitimate 50-50 fight that could go either way. Arum dismissed doubters who think Lomachenko is either too old to beat Haney and/or not good enough anymore after a subpar performance against Jamaine Ortiz in his last fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

And the New

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
      And the New
      And still

Comment

I hope Loma makes it looks easy. We don't need a hugger champ
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I am just hoping for either a vintage Loma win or see Haney dig deep and become a star. If he stops Loma he makes a statement. Just please don't be a snoozer.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
            I hope Loma makes it looks easy. We don't need a hugger champ
            Father Time is undefeated keep dreaming huggies haney is the one who will make it look easy

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Father Time is undefeated keep dreaming huggies haney is the one who will make it look easy
              Saturday will show. I'm just glad it is not $90 PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                I am just hoping for either a vintage Loma win or see Haney dig deep and become a star. If he stops Loma he makes a statement. Just please don't be a snoozer.
                I favor haney due to size and youth and all but there is NO WAY IN HELL he stops Loma. Not even in his wildest dreams.

If there is a stoppage in this fight it will be because either Haney was stopped or because Loma tore his ACL and couldn’t continue

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum
                  On Loma: People are crazy; you see one mediocre performance & they write the guy off...

This is boxing, Mr Bob, losing once is so horrible in the sport of boxing. He didn't even lose. It's a clear win.
                  Last edited by al-Xander; 05-18-2023, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I agree. Any athlete has bad days but in boxing you're only as good as your last fight. That's a misconception in this case. Lomachenko is only 34, never been hurt in the ring and has astronomical boxing skills plus power and athleticism. With his attributes, the weight and size difference won't be as much of a factor as people think and he will definitely do a number on Haney coming saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                    X