Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Fitzgerald, Former British Champ, Jailed For Pub Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Fitzgerald, Former British Champ, Jailed For Pub Attack

Scott Fitzgerald has been jailed after breaking a man's jaw in a fight. The former British super-welterweight champion, 31, was thrown out of a pub in Preston before the incident occurred. Fitzgerald is unbeaten in 15 fights since turning professional in the wake of winning a gold medal at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very sad to see Scott in such a bad place still, very talented kid who had a lot of potential. Feel for Dave his dad as well, he’s tried to get Scott back on track for years.

Comment

Barely beat local level Fowler, so had to resort to knocking out some drunk pub-bum. Pathetic. Total never has-been. Good riddance. Nash out

Comment

scott is a crackhead and i dont feel sorry for him. pissed away his opportunities and prime for some cocaine and punching people in a pub

Comment

I wish he could've turned his life around. Really sad downfall.

Comment

Yea, lets try to intervene with the Former Commonwealth boxing champ who's piss drunk and angry.
            Dude probably sat in that hospital bed, jaw broken, thinking "damn, bad day to play the hero". On another note, good to see someone paying for their actions. Unlike Some more recent Boxers who've paid their ways more or less out of Punishment.

Comment

I feel a little bit sorry for him for messing his entire life up but he definitely got a robbery victory versus Cheeseman

Comment

Working...
              X