Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Lopez Warns Oscar Valdez: "If You Think It's a Tuneup Fight, You Picked The Wrong One"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Lopez Warns Oscar Valdez: "If You Think It's a Tuneup Fight, You Picked The Wrong One"

Adam Lopez has seen better days. Once viewed as a hotshot prospect, Lopez (16-4, 6 KOs) has struggled to right the ship. In addition to coming up woefully short against Abraham Nova earlier this year, Lopez has registered just one victory over the span of three years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like a tune up though

Comment

Pedez definitely got saved against Lopez first time out

Comment

I've seen Valdez get out of his slump and get better, I haven't seen Lopez get better.

Comment

"coming up woefully short against Nova".. if I recall correctly, other than the knockdowns that was a relatively even slugfest with no separation between the two.." Valdez violently finished him off in the seventh "...uhhh no he didnt. that was a terrible ,premature Tony weeks-esque stoppage. You'd think these reporters just read the post fight results and not actually watch the fights. Lopez , other than the Dogboe fight which he was robbed in, has done okay besting Jason sanches, William Encarcion, and Luis coria since the Valdez loss. He's not some washed up guy on a 5 fight losing streak...
          Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X