Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Confident a Joshua-Wilder Deal Can Be Done For The Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Confident a Joshua-Wilder Deal Can Be Done For The Middle East

Eddie Hearn, promoter for former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, feels good about the possibility of a showdown getting finalized with former WBC beltholder Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I read Hearn is trying to pimp out Joshua to Ngannou. Francis stated his team is in talks with Joshuas team. Joshua would be the boxer that loses to an MMA fighter.

Comment

At this point I want every promoter and geezer heavyweight to go to the Middle East and never come back

Comment

Eddie Hearn, promoter for former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua says he will......zzz....zzz....zzz...snort.....umm....was he finished?....No?.....okay.....zzz....z...."
        Sayithowitisuk Bob MastaBlasta MastaBlasta like this.

Comment

He doesn’t sound too enthusiastic

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I read Hearn is trying to pimp out Joshua to Ngannou. Francis stated his team is in talks with Joshuas team. Joshua would be the boxer that loses to an MMA fighter.
            you may have a point there

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Probably right. Nganu says he wants to fight in Africa and aj has an Africa tattoo. Wonder who puts up the money for it. First time boxers are all eager to fight an mma fighter lol Tyson, aj and windmill

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Probably right. Nganu says he wants to fight in Africa and aj has an Africa tattoo. Wonder who puts up the money for it. First time boxers are all eager to fight an mma fighter lol Tyson, aj and windmill
                I believe theres a nigerian prince who could fund it...if Eddie is willing to front him a few bucks to have his funds released by the government.
                SugarDeanC*ntly SugarDeanC*ntly likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

I believe theres a nigerian prince who could fund it...if Eddie is willing to front him a few bucks to have his funds released by the government.
                  Hey is that the same prince that keeps emailing me?
                  Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Truthfully If I was ngannou I would box Tyrone spong then if huge if win then box a big name truthfully I could see 5m there and 45m vs a huge name. Wilder should defeat AJ lining with ease AJ doesn't engage and always been chinny take the heart with the chin shh wilder in 4

Comment

Working...
                    X