Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Puello Temporary Suspension Extended By Nevada Commission, Remains WBA 'Champion In Recess'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alberto Puello Temporary Suspension Extended By Nevada Commission, Remains WBA 'Champion In Recess'

Alberto Puello will remain without his title or a fight for at least one more month. The five-member Nevada State Athletic Commission panel voted unanimously to extend the temporary suspension of the unbeaten Dominican during its monthly agenda hearing held Wednesday at state headquarters in Las Vegas. Puello
    [Click Here To Read More]

What's an alibi for a banned substance? An excuse? If my workplace has zero tolerance for a substance and I'm going to take such substance, I'm going to let them know ahead of time when and why before I take it

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
      What's an alibi for a banned substance? An excuse? If my workplace has zero tolerance for a substance and I'm going to take such substance, I'm going to let them know ahead of time when and why before I take it
      Agree 100%

juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

But don't want to do nothing about the debacle with Tony Weeks on Saturday...trash commission.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I don't understand Puello's excuse as to why he came up positive for a banned substance.
          His wife was pregnant, he has documented hospital visit, what does his wife's pregnancy have to do with him coming up dirty?
          Puello's not a champion in recess, (he's not taking a break), he's a former champion under suspension for using an illegal substance.
          Why does the WBA, and the WBC, only suspend fighter's, and allow champion's to retain their title's after they've come up dirty?
          If they banned those fighter's who come up dirty for life, it would go a long way toward's cleaning up the sport of boxing.

Comment

so what did alberto do, hey honey whos tablets are these? Oh there mine for the pregnancy, oh ok, do u mind if i have a few? no no of course not go ahead

WBC: that sounds reasonable

Comment

He Popped...STRIP HIM! WTF!

Comment

The eggs, the hedgehog nuts, the tea, the beef, sexual contamination. What will they come up with next?

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  so what did alberto do, hey honey whos tablets are these? Oh there mine for the pregnancy, oh ok, do u mind if i have a few? no no of course not go ahead

WBC: that sounds reasonable
                  WBA in this case not WBC.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X