Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron's Big Moment Arrives in Katie Taylor Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron's Big Moment Arrives in Katie Taylor Showdown

By Thomas Gerbasi - I don't want to say I told you so, but when I wrote a column in October of 2020 about the next generation of women that were going to take over the sport, I had a pretty good idea that the ten ladies I chose were going to deliver. And, for the most part, they did. Alycia Baumgardner - 5-0 since that story ran. Took a title from Terri Harper, unified it against Mikaela Mayer in one of the biggest fights in 2022, and is on the short list of true superstars on the women's side of the game.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I won't be shocked. I fancy her to win, but it will be close. I have placed bets on Cameron to win, but then again Taylor has lost me money in the past against ladies I were sure would beat her... Delfine Persoon 1 and 2, and to lesser degrees, Christina Linardatu and Natasha Jonas. I lost a fair bit on Persoon and have placed as much on Cameron.
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post
      I won't be shocked. I fancy her to win, but it will be close. I have placed bets on Cameron to win, but then again Taylor has lost me money in the past against ladies I were sure would beat her... Delfine Persoon 1 and 2, and to lesser degrees, Christina Linardatu and Natasha Jonas. I lost a fair bit on Persoon and have placed as much on Cameron.
      Taylor points for me. Too durable to be taken out in 2 minutes. Too busy to lose enough rounds on the cards. unanimous - 6/4. Split 5/1. Majority 12/1. I quite fancy a tenner on the split. Cameron has a nice style which might help her with the judges.

Comment

Come on Chantelle,KO

Comment

People need to start respecting Katie as one of the 3 best ladies to ever step in the ring. I’d rank only Wolfe and Rijker above her. Ali/Holm rounding out the top 5.

Comment

Cameron by late stoppage. She'll up the pressure late and not allow it to go to the cards.

Comment

I don’t watch women’s boxing..

Like I don’t watch women’s “basketball”

Nothing but a crowd full of dykes

Comment

Working...
              X