Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Chantelle Cameron - Face-Off To Start Fight Week in Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Chantelle Cameron - Face-Off To Start Fight Week in Ireland

Taylor, Cameron Fight Week Photos Gallery - Katie Taylor has the chance to become a two-weight undisputed World Champion when she takes on undisputed Super-Lightweight World Champion Chantelle Cameron in a historic homecoming fight at the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday May 20, shown live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Cameron gets a fair decision ..

Comment

Cameron look's like a carbon copy of Taylor, but she doesn't look 3'" taller than Taylor as listed, they look like their the same height.
      That said Cameron has all the advantages in height, age, reach, power, and is fighting in her higher weight division.
      While Taylor has the experience, and home town advantage, which could in itself prove to be the determining factor in this fight.
      I hope that Cameron get's the decision if she deserve's it, regardless of where they are fighting, I don't want to see a repeat of an MSG decision.
      They are both undefeated champion's although in different division's, and aren't going to lose their undefeated status without putting up a rousing good fight.
      Last edited by Boricua181; 05-16-2023, 10:33 PM.

Comment

That is SUCH an unusual photo - both fighters bringing all the belts to the photo session - mind you only 4 up for grabs - Katie must have said no way I'm standing their beltless when I have 4 of my own.

Has that ever happened before - can't recall off top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
          Cameron look's like a carbon copy of Taylor, but she doesn't look 3'" taller than Taylor as listed, they look like their the same height.
          That said Cameron has all the advantages in height, age, reach, power, and is fighting in her higher weight division.
          While Taylor has the experience, and home town advantage, which could in itself prove to be the determining factor in this fight.
          I hope that Cameron get's the decision if she deserve's it, regardless of where they are fighting, I don't want to see a repeat of an MSG decision.
          They are both undefeated champion's although in different division's, and aren't going to lose their undefeated status without putting up a rousing good fight.
          Well summarised. I think Cameron will look like she has won this fight - Katie is past her peak and has started to look a little laboured lately whereas I think Cameron is a very good boxer and has age in her favour. It's going to be hard for judges to score close rounds to Cameron in Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Well summarised. I think Cameron will look like she has won this fight - Katie is past her peak and has started to look a little laboured lately whereas I think Cameron is a very good boxer and has age in her favour. It's going to be hard for judges to score close rounds to Cameron in Dublin.
            Damn good analysis, and I hope that the judge's officiating the fight award the win to whomever truly has earned it, in their up coming e fight.

Comment

Working...
            X