Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk on Fury: No One Will Run After Him or Make Concessions, The Fight Will Take Place Sooner or Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk on Fury: No One Will Run After Him or Make Concessions, The Fight Will Take Place Sooner or Later

WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk (20-0, 13 KOs) is still hoping that a unification fight with WBC champion Tyson Fury takes place at some point in the near future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury dont seem to want to pay well these fighters who are brave enough to step into ring with the gypsy king. You cant put a price on it.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Fury's bullshxt is being called out on so many levels, he better take the fight before no one cares to hear his loud lies anymore. The loudest guy in the room is usually not the toughest, mentally or physically.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
        Fury's bullshxt is being called out on so many levels, he better take the fight before no one cares to hear his loud lies anymore. The loudest guy in the room is usually not the toughest, mentally or physically.
        Ur an idiot. It’s been said over and over why the fight didn’t happen this summer at wembley. If they wait till late fall/winter the Saudis will pay 2 to 3x as much as usyk and fury will make in england. It’s a no-brainer for all involved to wait. Fury’s still undefeated and the top HW of this generation I know you all hate it lmao

Comment

I was rocking with Fury, until Usyk accepted the 30%, and he came up with something else! No Bueno!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Ur an idiot. It’s been said over and over why the fight didn’t happen this summer at wembley. If they wait till late fall/winter the Saudis will pay 2 to 3x as much as usyk and fury will make in england. It’s a no-brainer for all involved to wait. Fury’s still undefeated and the top HW of this generation I know you all hate it lmao
            Who is YOU ALL? I call bullshxt when I see it, you're talking about a big IF when you're dealing with a man as mentally unstable and attention craving as Fury, especially depending on it to just happen as you think it will just because Saudi is being thrown out there as possible. Saudi was SUPPOSED to be possible before England was even the latest SUPPOSED to.

As for the idiot statement, you're showing that by putting your confidence in any rumor coming from anything involved with the Tipsy, cocaine binging, Sweet Caroline singing, clown of boxing. If he's the top HW of this generation by only beating Wilder, who YOU ALL say can't box, and the rest of his resume is trash, then whoever sees him as that is truly the idiot.
            Last edited by Rebelrbg; 05-16-2023, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Fury the bum is happy fighing Chisoras in the world and his fans will buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Who is YOU ALL? I call bullshxt when I see it, you're talking about a big IF when you're dealing with a man as mentally unstable and attention craving as Fury, especially depending on it to just happen as you think it will just become Saudi is being thrown out there as possible. Saudi was SUPPOSED to be possible before England was even the latest SUPPOSED to.

As for the idiot statement, you're showing that by putting your confidence in any rumor coming from anything involved with the Tipsy, cocaine binging, Sweet Caroline singing, clown of boxing. If he's the top HW of this generation by only beating Wilder, who YOU ALL say can't box, and the rest of his resume is trash, then whoever sees him as that is truly the idiot.
                It’s not coming from fury u dunce lol. Skills challenge. The fight will happen but usyk isn’t even good. You re rating him off his 2 wins over AJ who isn’t what he was hyped up to be. People forget chisora thinly beat him recently bd maris effin Bredis lmost beat him lmao.

Comment

Heavyweight boxing is a joke , Fury will only fight for all the money , Joshua won't fight at all ..well not planned until Dec. Usyk could have sealed the deal , although unfairly in many peoples opinion and fighters like Chisora and Whyte hang around like spare......... at a wedding. Hats off to Joyce who was well beaten taking an immediate rematch, not anything more to be positive about!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Heavyweight boxing is a joke , Fury will only fight for all the money , Joshua won't fight at all ..well not planned until Dec. Usyk could have sealed the deal , although unfairly in many peoples opinion and fighters like Chisora and Whyte hang around like spare......... at a wedding. Hats off to Joyce who was well beaten taking an immediate rematch, not anything more to be positive about!
                    Let's hope Jared Anderson is a real one!

El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X