Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: Canelo, Charlo, Where Are You? I Am Ready For Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: Canelo, Charlo, Where Are You? I Am Ready For Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere

Janibek Alimkhanuly didn't waste any time with his latest opponent. Almost as flawless as his second-round knockout of Montreal's Steven Butler was the ever-proving English he spoke to call out the biggest names in and around the middleweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Least he wants the smoke, unlike some.

Comment

He's shouting into a void.

Comment

Your ticket sales aren't ready

Comment

Charlo would be a good fight for this guy. Canelo has too much weight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
            Least he wants the smoke, unlike some.
            Yup but most of them do, until they don’t

Comment

Canelo says he can no longer make 160. Janibek would have to move up. As for jermall, I have not seen jermall talking about him before, and the fight would probably be too small and not generate $$$ for a joint network event. I would love to see that fight, but someone has to convince the management of both sides to care enough.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                He's shouting into a void.
                Exactly! The Middleweight division is dead! If he wants Canelo, he knows what to do! Use his position as WBO MW Champion, and move to 168! Top Rank has nothing for him! Xander Zayas is too green, and he fights at 154!

real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

It isn't Boxing if the cash-cow isn't being called out unnecessarily.

Janibek is potentially in a worse position than GGG was. Munguia/Andrade avoided him, Jermall is MIA and should be fighting Adames, Smith is busy with Eubank, and Lara is having a cash-out fight with fxcking Danny Garcia. I don't think the ESPN machine will be as beneficial to Janibek as HBO was with GGG. TR can't even afford to make Falcao/Gualtieri in order to potentially set up a unification. Most importantly, MW HAS NO STARS! GGG was a solid B-side who had to rely on Canelo/Cotto's star-power. Janibek hasn't even reached GGG's name value yet.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 05-16-2023, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Dude is good. Someone with a name needs to step up to the plate. But mofos today don't want the hard fights. They want the easy route

Comment

Working...
                    X