Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury: I'd Love For Anthony Joshua To Knock Deontay Wilder Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Fury: I'd Love For Anthony Joshua To Knock Deontay Wilder Out

John Fury, father of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, would love to see Anthony Joshua score a knockout victory over Deontay Wilder. Tyson had a wild trilogy series with Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AJ thinking too much, Wilder is reactive. He sees his shots and pings you. The reason Wilder wins 10 out of 10 times.
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
      AJ thinking too much, Wilder is reactive. He sees his shots and pings you. The reason Wilder wins 10 out of 10 times.
      Good assessment Dr Kewl hair
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

You want Josh to ko deontay So Josh and fury need to meet and discuss plan in further detail

Comment

Boooooooooooomb squuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Then again, to make an omelette, you've got to break some egg weights.

Comment

For there to be a chance of a knockout, they'd have to actually uhm fight.

Comment

“[Then again], AJ will knock [Wilder] out. And you know why? Because Deontay Wilder can’t take shots on the side of his head. Tyson, ‘The Gypsy King’ cracked his skull. If AJ lands in the same place, AJ knocks him out.”

Now we can see why this shit bag and his sons are not allowed back on US soil again. Tyson Fury, his father and all those who are complicit in this plot against Wilder belong behind prison bars for those type of illegal tactics.

Punching a man with your bareknuckle fist with padless gloves on is criminal. Why Deontay Wilder has never pressed criminal charges against Tyson Fury I will never understand?

In my judgement, they are all a bunch of fucking thugs who deserve to be locked up!​

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  “[Then again], AJ will knock [Wilder] out. And you know why? Because Deontay Wilder can’t take shots on the side of his head. Tyson, ‘The Gypsy King’ cracked his skull. If AJ lands in the same place, AJ knocks him out.”

Now we can see why this shit bag and his sons are not allowed back on US soil again. Tyson Fury, his father and all those who are complicit in this plot against Wilder belong behind prison bars for those type of illegal tactics.

Punching a man with your bareknuckle fist with padless gloves on is criminal. Why Deontay Wilder has never pressed criminal charges against Tyson Fury I will never understand?

In my judgement, they are all a bunch of fucking thugs who deserve to be locked up!​
                  Why Wilder hasn’t pressed charges? Let me break it down for you……IT’S ALL FANTASY, INTERNET, LIES.
                  Fury is a dirty fighter, but there would have to be dozens of officials and team members on both sides for him tom pull off the schemes these tinfoil hats have him doing.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

Why Wilder hasn’t pressed charges? Let me break it down for you……IT’S ALL FANTASY, INTERNET, LIES.
                    Fury is a dirty fighter, but there would have to be dozens of officials and team members on both sides for him tom pull off the schemes these tinfoil hats have him doing.
                    The Nevada State Athletic Commission is the most corrupt governing body in the world. In any case, something was very fishy about that rematch.

Whatever it was; It has left Wilder's overall health both damaged and physically compromised. It would take a miracle and several years in order for him to recover from that beat down.

For example: The first knockdown of that fight was an illegal rabbit punch behind the neck which was ruled a punch by the referee.
                    Last edited by champion4ever; 05-16-2023, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X