Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Pleased To Train Jake Paul, Details First Impressions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Pleased To Train Jake Paul, Details First Impressions

Former three division world champion Shane Mosley is very pleased with the work ethic of Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul (6-1, 4 KOs). Paul worked with Mosley in the early designs of his pro boxing run.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shane must be broke

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      Shane must be broke
      I don't know if he is or not but everyone needs a purpose in life regardless of how much money you have. That's why rich people keep working
      Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

Please don't teach him how to paw with the jab like u did later in ur career. Teach him the jab u had when I saw u live against Antonio Diaz at the Garden
        Rip Chudd Rip Chudd dannnnn dannnnn like this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          Please don't teach him how to paw with the jab like u did later in ur career. Teach him the jab u had when I saw u live against Antonio Diaz at the Garden
          Or even worse don’t teach him to touch gloves with the opponent every 45 seconds.

Comment

Shane must be broke
            Maybe, but bear in mind, Shane Mosley's version of broke is not the same as yours. His is like, damn I only got like 10 million now. Your broke is like, damn they didn't put money on my food stamp card yet

Comment

Shane fighting months after torn achilles. Hella heart to survive and get that check

Comment

Interesting choice. Jake doing a good thing hiring Shane. Hopefully he can transfer his knowledge into being q top trainer.

As a lightweight, Shane was quite incredible, and that version would've been tougher for Mayweather.

Not saying he would have beaten Floyd, just that it would've been a better fight, than their welterweight bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Interesting choice. Jake doing a good thing hiring Shane. Hopefully he can transfer his knowledge into being q top trainer.

As a lightweight, Shane was quite incredible, and that version would've been tougher for Mayweather.

Not saying he would have beaten Floyd, just that it would've been a better fight, than their welterweight bout.
                  Their fight was a classic.. Sugar Shane rocked Floyd twice, worse than he's ever been..
                  PeasantCrusha PeasantCrusha likes this.

Comment

Shane must be broke
                    He’s got a relationship with Paul with the past training, and I’m sure the money is pretty nice as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X