Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims: I Wanted To Show I Had That Dog in Me, I'm a Savage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims: I Wanted To Show I Had That Dog in Me, I'm a Savage!

The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Kenneth Sims Jr., (20-2-1, 7 KOs) moved one step closer to a first world title shot as he out-dueled fellow top super lightweight contender Batyr Akhmedov (9-3, 8 KOs) in a thrilling WBA Super Lightweight World Title Eliminator that ended in a majority decision in favor of Sims, 116-112, 115-113 and 114-114.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Either Batyr won or it was a draw, no way Sims won. Bat landed 22 more punches & was busier
    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Translation:

Somehow after loosing I can still talk s h it since I was given a gift after loosing.
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

what a weekend everybody is a tough guy now...................

Comment

Lol dude got a gift win now he's a "top dog" hahahahhaha
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Just watched this fight.....a draw at most!

Comment

I had it 115-113 Sims, he won fair and square.

Comment

Watched the fight again - had it 116-112 Sims the first time. Had it 115-113 Sims second time around. Great fight - right man won.

Comment

That was a total dig fight! Salute to both fighters! If Rolly has to fight Davies, I would love to see Sims vs. Russell! MAN UP!

Comment

This was a very good fight, very entertaining. Either guy winning was a possibility, a draw would had been better because it was such an even fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X