Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cecilia Braekhus Putting in Work For Terri Harper Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cecilia Braekhus Putting in Work For Terri Harper Title Clash

Cecilia Braekhus Training Camp Photos Gallery - Cecilia Braekhus was in camp and training hard ahead of her upcoming fight against Terri Harper for the WBA Super-Welterweight World Title on the undercard of Katie Taylor's historic homecoming clash with Chantelle Cameron at the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday May 20, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Braekus need to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      Braekus need to retire.
      I tend to agree. I’d like to see her beat Harper, but I doubt she will.

Comment

She may have had some skills at one time, but she's lost whatever she once had. I saw her fight once, against the drunken master, Jessical McCaskill, and she performed like she had never been in the ring before. Calling any women the GWOAT at this point in history is silly, but Braekhus embarrasses the sport making that claim.

Comment

I'm rooting for Cecilia Braekhus seeing she has Johnathan Banks working with her, nothing but Detroit Luv here!

Comment

Father Time waits for nobody. Cecilia is 41 and should retire because she has seen her best days. Harper is noting to talk about but should beat the old lady.

Comment

Great fighter for a long time, but her time has come & passed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
                She may have had some skills at one time, but she's lost whatever she once had. I saw her fight once, against the drunken master, Jessical McCaskill, and she performed like she had never been in the ring before. Calling any women the GWOAT at this point in history is silly, but Braekhus embarrasses the sport making that claim.
                Watch her fights against Anne Sophie Mathis, Myriam Lamare, Mia St. John, Chevelle Hallbeck, Mikaela Lauren, and Erica Farias. Her prime was over a long, long time before she finally lost.
                TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X