Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: I Broke My Hand In 3rd Or 4th Round, It Hurt Every Time I Threw It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: I Broke My Hand In 3rd Or 4th Round, It Hurt Every Time I Threw It

It was not the way that Jason Moloney envisioned his first title win. The veteran bantamweight from Australia claimed a major belt on his third try but had to overcome a broken hand to turn away the challenge of the Philippines' Vincent Astrolabio. A one-handed Moloney had enough in him to get the job done for more than eight rounds following the injury to win on two of the three scorecards and claim the vacant WBO bantamweight title in the process.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Real paper champ willl lose in first defence

Comment

Looks exactly like Taylor lol

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        How is he a paper champ? & he can definitely defend it a few times ...this division is not super deep.
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

He fought a great fight had him winning minimum 8 rounds. Scoring was garbage
          Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            What did he do, rape one of your relatives?

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post

How is he a paper champ? & he can definitely defend it a few times ...this division is not super deep.
              Gritty performance. He seems to be getting better and better.
              Theosis26 Theosis26 Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

I am glad their is an explanation for his performance. Hope he has a full recovery. I expect a better performance next time. Enjoy your victory

Comment

Working...
                X