Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: I'm The Middleweight King, I'm The Most Avoided Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: I'm The Middleweight King, I'm The Most Avoided Boxer

Janibek "Qazaq Style" Alimkhanuly (14-0, 9 KOs) defended his WBO world title with a second-round stoppage against Canadian contender Steven Butler (32-4-1, 26 KOs) Saturday night at Stockton Arena in Stockton, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh God.... This "boogeyman" nonsense is never going to end.

Comment

How do you talk like that after fighting a guy with no chance to win the bout, with a fight that was nothing but a block of time used to advertise other upcoming events.

Comment

Hrs a very good boxer, with no real star appeal.

Comment

Please fight a mandatory next

Comment

Let's not get ahead of ourselves....

Comment

If he wont fight other champions I really hope Liam Smith fights him next (if he beats Eubank first)
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

He will be champion for years to come.

Honestly, he can take the GGG route and just go for activity against journeymen for the middleweight defense record until someone nuts up. They will eventually.

Comment

Average fighter not a killer
                  LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

If Charlo doesn't fight next Benavidez Morrell jr or Andrade at 168 or Janibek at 160 the take his title away and delist him for inactivity. Unless your injured or going through trial or some shh no reason you should be ranked in the top 5 or have a belt after 13 months let alone like 18-24. Dudes like him Thurman Andrade are b... Made honestly don't dare to be great or even maximize their $ or opportunities
                    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X