Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy Holds Off Omar Juarez To Bank Majority Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy Holds Off Omar Juarez To Bank Majority Decision Win

LAS VEGAS - The crowd didn't appreciate it, but Rances Barthelemy boxed well enough Saturday night to convince two judges that he defeated Omar Juarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-13-2023, 10:18 PM.

Showtime Boxing where the house fighter wins unless they get stopped. It's getting really sad at this point.

Comment

Romero already been saved by the judges before. Must be a real confidence builder knowing all he has to do is not get KO'd. Hearing the Showtime team pretend he is anything more than a brawler is laughable. His mic skills are awful and the dude dresses like 3 year old whose parents let dress himself.
      Rigpig Rigpig likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Showtime Boxing where the house fighter wins unless they get stopped. It's getting really sad at this point.
        They have both fighters and I don't believe this fight was made for Juarez to lose.
        edpboxing edpboxing Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

They have both fighters and I don't believe this fight was made for Juarez to lose.
          They do but Juarez isn't the kind of fighter they favor. Rances has been with them longer and has a bigger name. They fed him to favored fighters and reward him. See Romero and Barrios for example.

Comment

Rances is by far the least entertaining most sleep-inducing fighter i have seen since John Ruiz. Has to have pics of Haymon in drag to have ever gotten so many prime showtime bouts.
            pnut901 pnut901 Sheikh Sheikh like this.

Comment

There should be a rule where both fighters get a loss when they fight like this.
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Good Ole pbc/showtime fight

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Always enjoy your posts

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    There should be a rule where both fighters get a loss when they fight like this.
                    There should only be 3 ways to win a fight: KO, TKO, or score more knockdowns than your opponent. Everything else is a draw. No punch stats. No judges. Runners would never have a winning record.

Comment

Working...
                    X