Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims Edges Batyr Akhmedov By Majority Decision in Fire-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims Edges Batyr Akhmedov By Majority Decision in Fire-Fight

LAS VEGAS - Kenneth Sims Jr. literally fought for free in his first fight after suffering the second defeat of his career. Seven fights and almost four years to the day later, Sims moved one step closer Saturday night toward a world title shot. The right-handed fighter from Chicago switched stances, countered well while boxing mostly off his back foot and
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-13-2023, 09:17 PM.

Bad decision. Sims did well, but didn't do enough.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mev1 View Post
      Bad decision. Sims did well, but didn't do enough.
      Agreed. He got outworked the majority of the fight his face is proof.

Comment

That was FIRE!!! Sims doesn't have a lot of power, but he definitely has a chin! I could watch Akhmedov fights every day! He's just a BRICK! Rolly has problems! Sims had the whole tool bag! Hey KingRy, Akhmendov would be good opponent to test 140! He has 3 losses, what could go wrong? Lol!
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I disagree - had Sims winning 8-4.

Comment

It was a great fight. I couldn't be mad at either man getting the nod here. It was a rare scenario where I wouldn't have mind seeing it go to a draw. It was close gonna have to watch it again, which I do not mind at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevekrazy View Post
              I disagree - had Sims winning 8-4.
              ?????? Why not give him all 12?

Screenshot_20230513_214150_Chrome.jpg

eco1 eco1 jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                It was a great fight. I couldn't be mad at either man getting the nod here. It was a rare scenario where I wouldn't have mind seeing it go to a draw. It was close gonna have to watch it again, which I do not mind at all.
                That's how I had it. A draw. Fun fight!
                pnut901 pnut901 jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  That was FIRE!!! Sims doesn't have a lot of power, but he definitely has a chin! I could watch Akhmedov fights every day! He's just a BRICK! Rolly has problems! Sims had the whole tool bag! Hey KingRy, Akhmendov would be good opponent to test 140! He has 3 losses, what could go wrong? Lol!
                  Oscar ain’t letting Ryan Garcia anywhere near Akhmedov.

Comment

Tim Cheathim 116-112?? How the hell is he still allowed to judge?? He had 1 of the WORST cards I've ever seen a couple years ago....Dumb ass had the fighters mixed up. And the week before had another sht.card.

Screenshot_20230513_214934_Twitter.jpg
                    Castilo Castilo AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X