Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims: I Know I Can Beat Any Fighter at 140 Pounds, I'll Fight Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims: I Know I Can Beat Any Fighter at 140 Pounds, I'll Fight Anyone

Kenneth Sims, Jr. may act like his back is up against, but, in reality, it is at the wall. That is fine with him. Being a fighter that was written off after two losses and who has now revitalized his career in recent months may be someone who can achieve his goal of still becoming a world titleholder in one of boxing's deepest divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So many fighters with valid dreams - the shame is that the vast majority see their dreams were just that. Good luck fella.
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

OK Chi-Raq! Show and Prove!

Comment

AK by late KO

Comment

'My family is my personal motivation,” said Sims. “That’s where it’s at. My fiance is super supportive of me. It’s tough being away from my family, but I push forward. I have to. My dream is that boxing continues to support my journey.”'

Respect for Kenneth, hope it works out for you & keep trying, keep believing.

Comment

Let’s go Sims tough fight tonight

Comment

Working...
            X