Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Never Beat Bivol At 175, 168 Is Even More Dangerous For Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Never Beat Bivol At 175, 168 Is Even More Dangerous For Alvarez

Following his unanimous decision win against John Ryder, Canelo Alvarez maintained that his mission and motive is to next face former conqueror Dmitry Bivol in a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar is like a jilted ex lover when it comes to Canelo.

Comment

Hats off too Canelo and bivol , normally fighters bitching in negotiations for some sort of handicap too suit themselves , they really earned respect in these 2 in last few years

Comment

Oscar might be right

Comment

Oscar has been sounding like a vengeful ex for a while now, isn't it time for him to move on and concentrate on those who are willing to endure his poor promotion?
          Sheikh Sheikh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
            Oscar has been sounding like a vengeful ex for a while now, isn't it time for him to move on and concentrate on those who are willing to endure his poor promotion?
            He is a scorned ex, doesn’t mean that what he’s saying isn’t accurate. As far as his promotion, Canelo had his greatest success under that promotion. Ppv buys have been quite underwhelming since leaving.

Comment

Bitter much? How can fighters see this and say “yup, that’s the guy I want to guide my career”

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                Bitter much? How can fighters see this and say “yup, that’s the guy I want to guide my career”
                Because he makes them money. He made Canelo a bigger star than all of the PBC and Top Rank stables.
                He just got Ryan his biggest pay day. He got Ramirez the Bivol fight.

Who has Top Rank and PBC made the face of boxing and a bigger seller than Canelo?
                bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Because he makes them money. He made Canelo a bigger star than all of the PBC and Top Rank stables.
                  He just got Ryan his biggest pay day. He got Ramirez the Bivol fight.

Who has Top Rank and PBC made the face of boxing and a bigger seller than Canelo?
                  He also was no where to be seen during Canelo and Ryan's biggest moments. Checked into rehab the night before Canelo/Mayweather and Ghosted Ryan at the post conference I felt bad for him It was kind of hard to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

He also was no where to be seen during Canelo and Ryan's biggest moments. Checked into rehab the night before Canelo/Mayweather and Ghosted Ryan at the post conference I felt bad for him It was kind of hard to watch...
                    Who cares about that. As boxer you are there to make money for your familly, you can care less where someone is as long as they pay you.

You prefer for your promoter to be there and get penuts or your promoter not be there and make millions?

Comment

Working...
                    X