Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Astrolabio: I Am So Determined To Bring This Belt Home To The Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Astrolabio: I Am So Determined To Bring This Belt Home To The Philippines

It goes without saying that Vincent Astrolabio is coming off a career-best year. Of course, there's always room for improvement. The red-hot bantamweight contender aims to win his first major title as a pro this weekend. The vacant WBO bantamweight title is at stake when he collides with Australia's Jason Moloney this Saturday on ESPN from Stockton Arena in Stockton, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice matchup. Red hot is right -- but is it red hot copper? Iron? Pewter? Lead?

We'll find out soon. Moloney better on paper.

Comment

Moloney is a quicker thinker. Maybe quicker puncher too as he throws straighter than Astro who loops his shots. Moloney to drop astro with a body shot. Not sure if he stops him as Astro is young and has some of that Memo conditioning

Comment

Astroboy in 1

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
          Astroboy in 1
          Astrolabio's best chance might be to go for it early, though I doubt Moloney
          gets clipped in one round. If Astrolabio gets broken down, more likely to happen
          later in the fight -- from round 8 or so on.

Comment

Working...
          X