Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly Weighs Career-Lightest 159.2 Pounds, Butler Within Limit For WBO Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly Weighs Career-Lightest 159.2 Pounds, Butler Within Limit For WBO Title Fight

Janibek Alimkhanuly was all business throughout fight week and ever the professional at the scale. A well-distributed and career light 159.2 pounds graced the frame of Kazakhstan's Alimkhanuly (13-0, 8KOs), who attempts the second defense of his WBO middleweight title. He faces Montreal's Steven Butler (32-3-1, 26KOs) who was 159.6 pounds for their scheduled 12-round bout which airs live this Saturday on ESPN (10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT) from Stockton Arena in Stockton, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Janibek by TKO 6

Comment

I'm not sure what to make of Gabe Flores jr. IIRC his last fight he looked pudgy and I felt he could go down to 126 safely. But his two losses came in the 130 division and all his other recent wins are at 135. But at the same time his last 3 opponents were of a higher caliber so it's hard to tell if it's a weight issue or skill issue. Like I said, not sure what to think.

Comment

Working...
      X