Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero-Ismael Barroso: Weigh-In Results From The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero-Ismael Barroso: Weigh-In Results From The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS - There has been a lot of speculation about Ismael Barroso's actual age since he appeared at a press conference Thursday at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

About 100 pounds of Paw Paw Barroso's weight came from his toenails, dentures, and wristwatch.

Comment

Damn Rolly going after grandpas

Comment

Barroso is 40 I don’t get the grandpa jokes, he’s older for a fighter but he’s not 52 ffs.

dude has 22 ko’s out of his 24 wins. He was also noticeably bigger than Rolly at the weigh in…his head, neck, arms, chest, back all looked bigger.

I believe Barroso gave Adam Crolla hell for a few rounds to but I could be mixing him up with someone else.

Rolly has a glass chin, has been knocked out in sparring, amateur fights, and as a pro…rolly also is coming off a knockout loss, and hasn’t fought in 1 year…That’s not an easy fight for Rolly.
        I expect him to win but would not be surprised with the upset.

Comment

Rolly better get this guy out of there quick or it's gonna look bad

Comment

War grandpa!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcVEY_DeguaNBqJBThB3JfmCzZhoE4-fv8Uw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X