No announcement yet.

Klitschko Brothers are Making a Heavy Financial Killing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko Brothers are Making a Heavy Financial Killing

German newspaper Bild recently published some interesting information about the money being made by the Klitschko brothers. According to the tabloid, WBO/IBF champion Wladimir and WBC champion Vitali are the richest European boxers, which, of course, is logical considering the fact that they are the strongest heavyweights not only in Europe but in the world. [details]

Good luck to them!

Comment

Surely Hatton is worth more?

Comment

In 10 years time they'll each have 20 times what Spendweather has. bling ****ing bling baby!

Comment

Money Vitali lol

Comment

They promote them selves aswell. Its only natural that the heavyweight champs earn alot. added to the fact that they are level headed intellegant people means there money obviouslt goes alot further than people such as holyfield and tyson. I can imagine hatton being worh nearly as much. I think in a few years hatton may get knighted as he is maybe britains most loved sportsman. I dont know anyone who doesnt like the hitman. I've had times when i've gone to watch football, both sets of fans have chanted there's only one ricky hatton together and thats at footie.

Comment

They are bright guys who worked hard to get where they are
              I also expect their Soviet Union upbringing made them appreciate the money they have.

Comment

is that why they like to jab jab jab to make the fight go longer so more ad money in between rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
                  They are bright guys who worked hard to get where they are
                  I also expect their Soviet Union upbringing made them appreciate the money they have.
                  I agree with this post. They will probably be the richest of the current boxers, even in the US and K2 is promoting more than just Klit shows. Plus they are delivering systematic beatdowns to everyone at HW for big money.

It's easy money for them to pound all these fat guys, wannabees, no hopers, and all talk no walk fools that inhabit HW right now. I think they are tough matchups in any era, but this is just too easy for them right now.

What do you think they would make to fight each other?

Comment

If they can't get the respect they should get for their dominance of a dull division, I guess it's nice they at least bringin in $ based on their fame.

Comment

Working...
                    X