Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I'm Staying Active, While Charlo is in Las Vegas Getting Smashed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I'm Staying Active, While Charlo is in Las Vegas Getting Smashed!

Junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu has accused undisputed world champion Jermell Charlo of intentionally delaying their fight while boozing under the bright lights of Las Vegas. Tszyu, the mandatory challenger under the WBO, was scheduled to face Charlo back in March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

60/40 70/30 80/20 sign the contract.

Comment

Lmao I guess tszyu knows about charlos fun in the snow

Comment

Its about time they strip charlo for inactivity!

Comment

Lol WBC is such a joke. Boxers should just start boycotting it openly and refuse to fight for it
          Hitmon Hitmon AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Take his BS belts!

I hope Janibek takes other Charla's BS belt as well.

Comment

Don't flatter yourself Tszyu. Jermell Charlo is getting smashed in Las Vegas because he is probably mentally fatigue as both he and myself find you personally stale and boring.

You are not perceived as a serious threat to him. Which is why he is having trouble staying focused on fighting you. You are easy work for him.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 05-12-2023, 06:02 AM.

Comment

No surprise here, it looks like he's following in big brothers foot steps. At least he can say he actually accomplished a thing or two and took on some live bodies unlike big bro...
                pnut901 pnut901 Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

Damn, I can't wait for this fight! Hope Tszyu keeps that same energy!

Comment

Well? They are legitimate questions. Why hasn't the Charlo-Tszyu been rescheduled? If Jermell required more time for his hand to heal, why was he in Vegas for the Tank-Garcia fight drinking like a fish ??? I personally think Charlo will stop Timmy, but I'm starting to wonder why things have grown so quiet on Jermell's end. His next fight has to be against Tszyu.
                    Last edited by BlackRobb; 05-11-2023, 06:58 PM.
                    Hitmon Hitmon AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X