Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero On Puello's PED Test Failure: A Lot Of These Motherf------ On That ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero On Puello's PED Test Failure: A Lot Of These Motherf------ On That ****!

Rolly Romero is thankful that the testing process prevented him from fighting an opponent Saturday night who used a banned substance. Romero believes boxing has a long way to go, though, before his sport is anything resembling clean.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fighters who get caught should be banned from the sport for life. that will clean some shyt up quick

Comment

They should already create a separate division of boxing for PED only boxers. I would love to see fully juiced boxers fight
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Fighters who get caught should be banned from the sport for life. that will clean some shyt up quick
        Yes cleaning up the enhancers would be easy by making long periods of banning. Enough to put a big dent in their career. Then 2nd time ban for life IMO.
        AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          I agree. The reason behind a lack of action is because the fighters have to pay fines and fees even if they can't fight (suspended) so it's win/win for the sanctioning bodies. Anywhere in life, where improvement seems impossible, you can follow the money. Makes me sick but who tf am i?

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
            They should already create a separate division of boxing for PED only boxers. I would love to see fully juiced boxers fight
            You would see a lot more boxing related deaths. Is that what you want?
            TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post

Yes cleaning up the enhancers would be easy by making long periods of banning. Enough to put a big dent in their career. Then 2nd time ban for life IMO.
              It's not easy bro fighters think everyone is supposed to be SRL and Holyfield, causing them to juice....off my boxing eye the 80-90s was dirty as ****...

We no longer know what the true A level is...Floyd and Manny who went through the scrutiny 24/7 were the last clean elite fighters ....these new guys moving funny as if they cycling...also two of the top boxers of this era have been popped in fury and canelo

Comment

I don't know which one is worse, peds in boxing or that this is world title fight

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post

You would see a lot more boxing related deaths. Is that what you want?
                  No, I want to see juiced up fighters be allowed to do what they choose to do legally. Anyone who is dumb enough to take that route is facing natural selection. If that's what they want, let them do it.

Comment

puello submitting a 500 page dossier with diagrams to prove his innocence & hes leggin it to the uk also

Comment

Working...
                    X