Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sims: Akhmedov Should Be The WBA Champ; Been Waiting To Prove I'm At Top Of Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sims: Akhmedov Should Be The WBA Champ; Been Waiting To Prove I'm At Top Of Division

By Keith Idec - Kenneth Sims Jr. couldn't have asked for a better opponent to help him prove Saturday night that he is a championship-caliber boxer in the 140-pound division. In fact, Sims believes Batyr Akhmedov should own the WBA super lightweight title. From Sims' viewpoint, Akhmedov deserved a victory over Alberto Puello on August 20, when Puello edged Akhmedov by split decision to win the then-unclaimed championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How is his loss to barrios questionable when he got dropped twice? These guys say the dumbest **** sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
      How is his loss to barrios questionable when he got dropped twice? These guys say the dumbest **** sometimes
      I guess you didn't actually watch his fight against Barrios. Because with the exception of the knockdown rounds..Ahkmedov swept every. Single second. Of that fight. I'd actually say Ahkmedov vs Barrios was a robbery. Much more than The Puello fight. Which genuinely could've gone either way.
      You said the dumbest **** by not even knowing what your talking about.
      RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

Some of us forget more then we remember, well me anyways. That said got two cards this weekend to check out. Nice to have two cards on this weekend nothing better then a starving boxing fans getting in on some fight cards after a while.
        PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Akhmedov could easily be 11-0. He definitely beat Barrios IMO.

Comment

This should be the best fight of the evening! Akhmedov is a monster, but he has taken a lot of punishment in his short pro career! Chi-Raq, show 'em whatcha' got!

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
              Some of us forget more then we remember, well me anyways. That said got two cards this weekend to check out. Nice to have two cards on this weekend nothing better then a starving boxing fans getting in on some fight cards after a while.
              I'm with you, it's these types of weekends where I appreciate having some decent matchups and cards on. Looking forward to the fights!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I'm with you, it's these types of weekends where I appreciate having some decent matchups and cards on. Looking forward to the fights!
                Right back at you man, i was saying just yesterday all the yack about promoters and boxing blues goes out the window (for Me) when i have not watched a fight in a while and then realize there are two cards on on the same weekend and none of them are PPV.........enjoy the fights lets hope for some blood, an upset no one saw coming. Maybe some real fights break out in the middle of the ring, people on the sidelines loose there cool and it all gets crazy with several knock downs and a final knock out.....We can hope.....A fan can imagine right ?
                PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X