Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm Going To Do What McGregor Couldn't - Knock Nate Diaz Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm Going To Do What McGregor Couldn't - Knock Nate Diaz Out!

Youtuber star turned boxer Jake Paulis promising to make a statement when he faces MMA icon Nate Diaz on August 5th, in an eight-round bout from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am going to do what Jesus and Ali and other name dropping candidates didn't and I am going to say things that are inflammatory so people talk about it and we sell more PPV's. He sure is smart and we are all dumb. This will sell and NONE of it will be competitive at the level of what we should be talking about.
    That said, Paul is taking great chances and on that note is FAR better than Spence, Crawford, Fury, etc. This speaks tough guy more than those guys do.

Comment

I was already tired of Jake Paul before his first "boxing" match. At this point he's just another irritating clown who is making a mockery of the sport. The fact that he has a boxing "career" where he is the headliner on PPV cards fighting shop worn MMA fighters is another example of how social media is doing significant damage to the human race and peoples' ability to think rationally and understand that their phony internet idols are not superheroes. I'm no MMA fan but I seriously hope Nate Diaz demolishes this guy so we don't have to see his annoying goofball face anymore.
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

I respect Jake Paul for parlaying his Internet fame into a boxing show. Having said that, if you are a boxing fan this kind of profiteering is bad for the sport. Eventually the novelty ends and Paul will look somewhere else for easy money. All the fans that came along with him will disappear and boxing will be left cheapened further. Hard to imagine that being possible.

Comment

Paul is fighting washed up firmer 155 pound MMA fighter. Like that he keeps KOing MMA guys.

Comment

How can any one takes this buffoon serious? Nate is only a 155 lb fighter not a 185 lbs! This idiot will be over 200 on fight night and winning he will proclaimed the best ever, when he is fighting guys that are over the hill! He fought a real bad part time boxer in Fury and lost. I don’t blame him for collection from the dumb YouTubers! No real boxing fan will pay for this exhibition!

Comment

Too bad Spence and Crawford can't get Jake PPV's number

Comment

the fight to make is really Jake Paul Vs KSI

Comment

Lol the Conor/Nate fight was 7 ****ing years ago.

Comment

Jake the GOAT got robbed against Tommy No Fury. Ref ignored the KD and judges were obviously intimidated by John Fury who was allowed to sit next to the judges table. Obvious setup to make any judge uncomfortable having an eye gouging criminal breathing down their neck. ATM Nate Diaz would likely KO any boxer up to cruiserweight in a grappling match so Jake is taking high risk high reward pushing for harder and harder opponents. Jake's style is a balanced mix of Mike Tyson, Marvin Hagler, Muhammad Ali and Lennox Lewis and he keep getting better. Can't wait for this!

Comment

Working...
                    X