Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Alberto Lopez in Top Form For Michael Conlan Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Alberto Lopez in Top Form For Michael Conlan Title Defense

Luis Alberto Lopez Training Camp Photos Gallery - IBF featherweight world champion Luis Alberto "El Venado" Lopez is gearing up to make the first defense of his crown. The 29-year-old will face Michael "Mick" Conlan Saturday, May 27, at The SSE Arena in Conlan's hometown of Belfast. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lopez is gonna have to destroy Conlan or he's getting robbed blind.

Comment

Conlan is getting woozy just looking at pictures of Lopez, he can feel the fist to his temple already.

Comment

El Venado will destroy Conlan. This fight isn't going 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
          Lopez is gonna have to destroy Conlan or he's getting robbed blind.
          So recently you mentioned in a post about Conlan having a few rounds in the bag - but do you have that same energy about Canelo having some rounds in the bag? Remember, I respect Canelo a lot and I'm one of those people who do not think that Canelo was intentionally taking PEDs and I also obviously do not think Canelo is to blame for some questionable judging, nor do I think that about Conlan. He is not to blame either if they give him an advantage on the scorecards, but I like to see people consistent, even if there is some bias. People who are biased have a double standard. People who are not biased are going to say the same thing about Canelo and Conlan. People who have favoritism are going to mention rounds in the bag about one of the two, not both. It should be even criticism.
          Last edited by richardt; 05-10-2023, 04:00 PM.
          Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Conlan gets two points for hometown and one for island enhancement. He's also a better craftsman than Lopez. After Warrington, I don't think Lopez hits hard enough to depend on a KO.

Comment

Nice back.

Comment

venado will run him over or maybe Knock him out, easy win for mr Lopez

Comment

Working...
                X