Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez: "I Miss Being Called Champ, I'm Hungrier Than Ever"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez: "I Miss Being Called Champ, I'm Hungrier Than Ever"

The boxing God's frowned upon Oscar Valdez during the 2022 calendar year. Prior to making his lone appearance against Shakur Stevenson, Valdez stood proudly as a two-division world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets go champ!!!

Comment

Just make sure he doesn't fall face first into a dozen Connor eggs and a slab of mexican beef ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
        Just make sure he doesn't fall face first into a dozen Connor eggs and a slab of mexican beef ribs.
        Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahha
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
          lol. He gets back up with his face covered in bbq sauce and immediately tests positive for roids. Though not to worry! Canelo swoops in with a hanky and wipes the sauce right off his face. He then proceeds to walk away while giving him a thumbs up and wink in the process.

Comment

Gotta say, nobody from that gym has looked good since the scrutiny came on after they all popped for PEDs.

Comment

He better not be hungry for no street meat.

Comment

Working...
              X