Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryder: I Definitely Want To Fight On; Can't Have Too Many More Fights Like [Canelo Loss]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryder: I Definitely Want To Fight On; Can't Have Too Many More Fights Like [Canelo Loss]

John Ryder doesn't exactly want to get in the habit of testing his spunkiness inside the ring. The veteran contender from Islington, England, put up a game effort last Saturday night in Guadalajara, Mexico, against undisputed super middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez. Despite incurring a broken nose and suffering a flush
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm happy he got the Canelo payday because it's a shame they robbed him in Smith fight, that's why he'll never be champion

Comment

Well Eddie, put Berlanga in there with him!

Comment

I can't help but like Ryder. Dude is durable, if an underwhelming boxer. But that durability will make him a pretty solid gatekeeper before he inevitably retires.

I hope he lands some interesting fights.

Comment

Another British fighter who got his face broken by Canelo.

But despite that he hung tough until the end. Respect.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Get him a fight with Andrade or Plant.

Comment

Ryder basically said that he wants to go back to fighting Euro-boxers.
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Ryder fought like a man, I have to like him. I am sure there are still many good fights for him at 168.
                Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

This dude will get a decent payday in a domestic fight next but should probably wait until December at least. He could fight for a minimal title such as the IBO next year. Wouldnt be a bad way to end a career win or lose.

Comment

u fought the best at 168 now go up to 175 and fight that beterbiev guy, u will get tons more respect too, bring him to the uk for a big showdown

Comment

Working...
                    X