No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eduardo Nunez Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eduardo Nunez Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Mexican Super-Featherweight talent Eduardo Nunez has signed a long-term promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom. Nunez (24-1 24 KOs) has dispatched all of his victims inside the distance to date, and the hard-hitting 26 year old is
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie Hearn has been busy! Lot's of good signings. Can't wait to see what the Cuban Kid has in the tool belt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Eddie Hearn has been busy! Lot's of good signings. Can't wait to see what the Cuban Kid has in the tool belt!
      Eddie must have gotten his allowance recently because he's gone on a signing spree. It seems like he's investing in the lighter weights at the expense of the higher weight classes. I'm not mad at the trade-off.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Eddie must have gotten his allowance recently because he's gone on a signing spree. It seems like he's investing in the lighter weights at the expense of the higher weight classes. I'm not mad at the trade-off.
        It's a smart investment, especially if he wants to be a player in the U.S. and Mexico! If he gets Matias, he's got fire at 140! I hope MR and GBP can play nice? That would be great for DAZN!

Comment

Working...
        X