Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Tells Brother Charlie To Work His Way Up Rankings If He Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Tells Brother Charlie To Work His Way Up Rankings If He Wants To Fight

IBF flyweight champion Sunny Edwards has told his brother Charlie he has to climb the rankings if he ever wants to set up an unlikely family fight and a crack at his world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sunny one of the most underrated pure boxers around. Such a talent. Would be a great story if the brothers got it on. Genuine question any brothers ever fought before? For titles or otherwise? Maybe a good write up for your next piece. Cheers.

Comment

Fighting your own brother is a step too far. I understand they are upset with each other right now, but men die in that ring. That's the risk you take every time you step in that "squared circle".

Imagine if the worst happened? I don't think either man could live with himself afterward.

Comment

Nash's Boxing Board of Control is not a fan of this. It would be like Tyson Fury fighting his brother Joseph Parker, or Dean Whyte fighting one of his brothers, Dillian Whyte, Eddie Hearn, or Jessie Pinkman. Dean Whyte is the brother of all men. Nash out
        Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

They shouldn't fight. But I'm glad they talk a lil sh#t about it. Thats siblings 101

Comment

This is probably a step too far, feels wrong and would be hard to enjoy if it ever came to fruition

Comment

Winner gets a block of cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
                Sunny one of the most underrated pure boxers around. Such a talent. Would be a great story if the brothers got it on. Genuine question any brothers ever fought before? For titles or otherwise? Maybe a good write up for your next piece. Cheers.
                two japanese brothers fought. the fight was on youtube. i forgot their names.
                gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

I didn't know it was so frosty between the two of them. But yeah, i'm not a fan of brothers fighting each other.

Comment

To be fair, dad realises they’re both pillow fisted so wouldn’t hurt one another plus he’d get a cut off both their purses. Also the kudos from a pair of fighting brothers vying for a world title would be huge.

Comment

Working...
                    X