Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Nate Diaz - Face To Face at Kickoff Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Nate Diaz - Face To Face at Kickoff Press Conference

Paul, Diaz Press Conference Photos Gallery - Youtube star turned boxer Jake "The Problem Child" Paul and combat sports icon Nate Diaz came face to face for the first time since Most Valuable Promotions (MVP) and Real Fight Inc. (Real Fight), announced their fight. (photos by Noah Red & Alexis Contreras)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just realized this, but Nate Diaz always puts his hands way up in these face-offs in case they go down hill and somebody wings a hay-maker at him. Smart street fighting stance, it’s not like anyone is going to sucker punch him to the body.

Comment

Diaz looks like the fight just ended. Dude has a whole lot of facial damage I'm not sure he should keep getting hit in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        Diaz looks like the fight just ended. Dude has a whole lot of facial damage I'm not sure he should keep getting hit in the head.
        He is by far one of the toughest fighters I’ve ever seen. I hope he slaughters Paul. However, Father Time may have caught up with him.

Comment

It’s not long till Jake is as fashionable as the styles on Jersey Shore. He will be a throw away celebrity soon.

Comment

Nate Diaz is a legitimate tough guy. He HAS aged some, I don't think his stamina is what it used to be...but he can probably still beat the living crap out of Paul.

Comment

Nate needs to train to counter Paul. I dont think Pauls fought a Southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

He is by far one of the toughest fighters I’ve ever seen. I hope he slaughters Paul. However, Father Time may have caught up with him.
                Him and his brother are made different I seriously hope he is making a retirement check with this fight he has done his share for combat sports

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Nate Diaz is a legitimate tough guy. He HAS aged some, I don't think his stamina is what it used to be...but he can probably still beat the living crap out of Paul.
                  Nate is way too open and happy to take shots, he is going to get bombed out, I too would love Nate to win it but he is a very sloppy walk up boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Nate is way too open and happy to take shots, he is going to get bombed out, I too would love Nate to win it but he is a very sloppy walk up boxer.
                    But Paul isn't skilled enough to take advantage of that. I think Nate will give out more than he gets.

Comment

Working...
                    X