Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergiy Derevyanchenko Wants To Steer Away From The Judges, Aiming To KO Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergiy Derevyanchenko Wants To Steer Away From The Judges, Aiming To KO Munguia

Soft-spoken, unassuming, and a true gentleman - Sergiy Derevyanchenko reveres everyone that plays even the smallest part in the sport of boxing. However, as the battle-tested veteran prepares for his ring return, he's doing his best to render the judge's job
    [Click Here To Read More]

It is true he did beat or at least come close to a win against 3G and Jacobs -- there is no doubt about those facts. he is 37 he has lost several of his last four or five fights so there is that. Usually when that is added up the guy going against a undefeated fighter it is a no brainer but not this time not this one fight. Mungbean hmmm is he an improved fighter, has his ring presents improved, does he strike fear into the hearts of opponents ? that levels out the odds a bit of it being not just an insteresting fight but one with the slight chance that Mungs people are looking past an opponent as others did with 3G and Jacobs in the past and will have to tip the judges to get a win out of this one. Could be or could be boring as hell too. I will try to be interested about the whole thing but who knows.
    landotter landotter byfbnz byfbnz like this.

Comment

I wish he could do it, but mungiua picked him when he is ripe and ready...
      Last edited by tkoboxingscene; 05-09-2023, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Yeah, he got robbed against GGG. I agree he needs to take the judges out of the outcome. Hope he KOs munguia hard. Might be too old now though to do it.

Comment

He beat Jacobs but Golovkin beat him 120-107. Nash out
          byfbnz byfbnz likes this.

Comment

I like Munguia more than most. I think Munguia wins this fairly easy, where maybe 2 years ago I think Derevyanchenko would have schooled him. It truly is all in the timing.

Comment

Derev has been in too many wars and is 37. Despite how I feel towards Munguia, he's still a big ass guy and should beat him.

Comment

Derevyanchenko has been in way to many war's, and is the older, and shorter fighter, which doesn't bode well for him in this fight.
                I can definitely see Derevyanchenko, giving Munguia a tough as nail's first few round's but during the latter half of the fight he might get knocked out.
                Although he is one tough Ukrainian, he's never been able to pull out a win in any of his big fight's.
                This has proven to be the case time, after time throughout his unfortunately short lived career, which is just about over.
                Last edited by Boricua181; 05-09-2023, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Derevyanchenko is a good guy and good fighter, but I doubt he wins this one. I can't stand Munguia, but I can't see him losing to a 37 year old. I would have preferred to see coward Munguia face Adames, the guy who last beat Derevyanchenko, but this is the corrupt sport of boxing we're talking about.

Comment

The writers say, “fans have grown tired” of Munguías lack of worthy opposition, when most every boxer is doing the same thing, but the guy from tiajuana is singled out and gullible fans believe it. He’s had several common opponents that guys like Canelo, Golovkin and Miguel Cotto fought.

Comment

Working...
                    X