Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: "Two More Fights And I'll Be Ready To Fight Literally Anybody"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: "Two More Fights And I'll Be Ready To Fight Literally Anybody"

Keyshawn Davis is very much enjoying his time on the fast track. Touted as a highly publicized prospect with an Olympic silver medal dangling from his neck, Davis (8-0, 6 KOs) has refused to take the slow and steady approach.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andy Cruz?

Comment

This guy is real cocky. And I can't tell if he has the goods at this point in his career. He was given a gift in his last fight.

Comment

I can't say anything negative about KDavis. He's active and the others in his level are not. That's what I appreciate.

Comment

the thing i hate about these new fighters in general is that they do more talking than fighting. This man has been a pro for 2 goddamn years and doesn't even have 10 fights yet!!!! There is no excuse for a young fighter not to have at least 10 fights their first year as a pro. This is insane.
          joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Xander View Post
            I can't say anything about KDavis. He's active and the others in his level are not. That's what I appreciate.
            define "active"?. 8 fights in 2 years isn't active for a guy that just turned pro.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

define "active"?. 8 fights in 2 years isn't active for a guy that just turned pro.
              He fought 3x last year and his last 2 fights are only 4 months apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Xander View Post

He fought 3x last year and his last 2 fights are only 4 months apart.
                once again, first 2 year as a pro and you're bragging about 3 fights in a year. that man is FRESH FRESH!!. These guys complain that no one wants to fight them, but they sit around on twitter all day talking **** instead of getting in the ring. There is absolutely no excuse for a fighter turning pro not to have at least 10 fights their first full year as a professional. and it's been 2 years into his career but he has 8 fights. Stop making excuses for these fighters. And I'm not just picking on Keyshawn, but all of them.
                1Eriugenus 1Eriugenus likes this.

Comment

Frank Martin has started to play waiting games as others have observed. It's been four months since his last fight and he still have nothing to announce for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

once again, first 2 year as a pro and you're bragging about 3 fights in a year. that man is FRESH FRESH!!. These guys complain that no one wants to fight them, but they sit around on twitter all day talking **** instead of getting in the ring. There is absolutely no excuse for a fighter turning pro not to have at least 10 fights their first full year as a professional. and it's been 2 years into his career but he has 8 fights. Stop making excuses for these fighters. And I'm not just picking on Keyshawn, but all of them.
                    Not his fault bro. He's been calling out guys like Nakathila, Martin... He's staying busy.

Comment

Working...
                    X