Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Top Rank Offered Prograis More Money; I Feel Like He's The Best 140-Pounder In World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Top Rank Offered Prograis More Money; I Feel Like He's The Best 140-Pounder In World

Eddie Hearn acknowledged that rival promoter Top Rank offered Regis Prograis more money to sign with the company that represents many of the opponents Prograis has said he wants to fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go sign with Eddie if you do not have a drug problem you will before he is done with you. All these guys get drug habits after being around Fast Eddie wonder why ?
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
      Go sign with Eddie if you do not have a drug problem you will before he is done with you. All these guys get drug habits after being around Fast Eddie wonder why ?
      I like Prograis but he seems to do stuff backwards as hell on the business side. Why sign w Hearn when you get more money and exposure and better opponent selection on ESPN ? Crazy.

Comment

"Eddie Hearn acknowledged that rival promoter Top Rank offered Regis Prograis more money to sign with the company that represents many of the opponents Prograis has said he wants to fight."

- But does he really?

"Puerto Rico’s Subriel Matias (19-1, 19 KOs), the IBF junior welterweight champion, is a promotional free agent who has been pursued by Matchroom Boxing."

- If we get Prograis vs. Matias, I might keep the DAZN subscription!

Comment

Has Hearn EVER said that someone else under another promoter is the best in any particular weight division? It just seems as though everything he says is positive about his guys and negative about other guys. As such, I do not see anything he ever says as news in any way.

Comment

I been feeling like he the best for a minute. JT beat him but I wouldn’t put it past Regis to win a rematch.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Prograis as much as I don't like TR is where all the big fights for him are.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

I like Prograis but he seems to do stuff backwards as hell on the business side. Why sign w Hearn when you get more money and exposure and better opponent selection on ESPN ? Crazy.
                Yea but since the WBSS he has had money issues with whoever he has hooked up with. He has been the first to go with certain promo guys and left various peoples i get that as far as the money goes but sometimes you would hope that most fighters would go for the best place to get the best fights, esp the good fighters and he is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                  Has Hearn EVER said that someone else under another promoter is the best in any particular weight division? It just seems as though everything he says is positive about his guys and negative about other guys. As such, I do not see anything he ever says as news in any way.
                  Hearn makes little sense , he's saying his fighter is better than the guy who clearly beat him at 140 , just as he says his cash cow Joshua is the best heavyweight out there having never beat anyone .As you say , nothing he says is 'news' .

Comment

Strange move by Regis. He claims he wants the big fights and wants good money but he turns down the biggest offer from the company that would have given him the fights he claims he wants. 3 fight deal with matchroom ensures no unifications. Absolutely puzzling. Lol
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X