Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson On Toledo Homecoming: I'm Doing This For The People Out There Fighting To Survive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson On Toledo Homecoming: I'm Doing This For The People Out There Fighting To Survive

The future couldn't be brighter for Jared Anderson, though his next fight is all about revisiting the past. Early indications suggest a massive turnout in store when the 23-year-old heavyweight will headline a July 1 ESPN telecast from Huntington Center in his hometown of Toledo, Ohio. Anderson beamed with pride as he shared the stage
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not from Ohio but he's a next door neighbor being I'm from Michigan and love what I see in him offensively although he's shown defensive lapes at times, I still believe he will be the next great from the U.S.A. if he stays focussed and grounded the sky is the limit! There are many who will be critical most whom have never stepped a single day inside the ropes but you will turn them into fans as well, if not the hell with them!

Comment

Greatest musician of all times was from Toledo, Ohio so it has some 'props'. Jared is a big beast & he has the potential to be a world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        Greatest musician of all times was from Toledo, Ohio so it has some 'props'. Jared is a big beast & he has the potential to be a world champion.
        That's saying a bit much to say the greastest musician becasue I can think of many whom would dispute that!

Comment

No up and coming heavyweight passes the eye test as well as Anderson, if he shows that he can over come adversity, he is young enough to have a long and successful reign.

Comment

hitmanjosh. His name was Art Tatum & if they dispute it they're fools. Look him up, greatest piano genius of the age. Everybody that knows music will tell you, no-one like Tatum, no-one come close.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
              hitmanjosh. His name was Art Tatum & if they dispute it they're fools. Look him up, greatest piano genius of the age. Everybody that knows music will tell you, no-one like Tatum, no-one come close.
              I kow very well who Art Tatum is, and like I said many will dispute that! especially when the names such as Lionel Hampton, Count Basie, Duke Ellington, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Jimi Hendrix, Louis Armstrong, Stevie Wonder, Charlie Parker etc. you get the point! Great he was but many will question the greatest.

Comment

Anderson's got fast hands, and that'll take him a long way in the heavyweight division. To become champion, he'll need to develop his game further, but he's young and has time to learn. I believe in him!

Comment

I’m going to this fight. Got 3rd row tickets

Comment

hitmanjosh. I said greatest musician & I'd stand by that because no-one else had a technique so close to perfection. You definitely could argue that, of the guys you mentioned, Armstrong, Ellington, Parker & Hendrix were more innovative & maybe influenced music more, but just as technical musicians, no, no one comes close to Tatum.

Comment

Working...
                    X